Sapa - YLinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van. Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho - Nam Toong – Thanh Phu
Detail Of Itinerary
Overnight train: Hanoi -Laocai ( Overnight on the train )
Our car pick up you from your hotel to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.(4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).
Day 1:Sapa -Lao Chai - Ta Van. (L,D)
Picked up at Laocai Railway station early in the morning by bus. Arrive at Sapa round 8:00 AM. Breakfast and relax. Walk around Sapa and then start trekking from Sapa at 10:00 AM to visit a village of the Black H’mong (Lao Chai San). Go though hillsides along MuongHoa river. Cross the river by a suspension bridge to reach Lao Chai village. Take the paths across the paddy fields to get to the 3rd village of the Dzay minority (TaVan) and stay the night at a Dzay family in this village. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the family.
Day 2:Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho.(B,L,D)
Breakfast with the local family and then get to a village located at the foot of Hoang Lien Son range via bamboo forests. Visit a waterfall and a rattan bridge. After the village, get down to the river, cross it and keep going to Su Pan village for 2 minorities – The H’mong and the Red Dzao. . Get off the road to go down hill to BanHo village. Overnight at Ban Ho with a Tay family who have houses on stilts. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner at the family.
Day 3: Nam Toong – Thanh Phu – My Son .(B,L,D)
Get up early in the morning for fresh air and peaceful daily life of the people. Breakfast and leave the village for a hard day. Walk uphill to a smallest and almost untouched village of the Red Dzao (Nam Toong). Go further to another village on the same side of of the mountain range to see the XaPho ethnic group in Nam Ken. Get down to the river and go up to Mi Son to visit the Xa Pho again. Spend the night in Thanh Phu village at a Tay family. Picnic lunch on the way and dinner with the local family.
Day 4: Thanh Phu – Sapa.(B)
Breakfast at Thanh Phu village. Walk back to Su Pan village where to take a jeep back to Sapa. On the way back, visit the ancient stone circle (stones decorated with ancient car or vanvings which are said to have described the life of the people lost in the mists of prehistory) Check in hotel.
Day 5: Sapa - Hanoi
Breakfast, free to go around and explore the town .check out the hotel before 12 leave all bags at reception then free time. At 4:30 Leave sapa for laocai station by bus. optional dinner at Lao Cai station , Ride the night train to Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi Station Arrival
Arrive in Hanoi early morning.Tour end upon arrival railway station.
Tour Price Included
• 5 days/ 6 nights, 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner.
• English/French speaking guide trekking in Sapa.
• Meals as mentioned on detail itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
• Accommodations based on the basically homestay with Western toilet, a day room for shower after trekking.
• All transfer and transport are comfort with air- conditioned vehicle.
• Transports: 2 overnights train soft sleeper 4 berth per cabin from Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi, transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi railway station. public transfer from Lao Cai railway station and return to Lao Cai station. Vehicle from village after trekking to Sapa town
• Sightseeing fees included on guided tours.
• All activities as indicated on detail itinerary.
Tour Price Excluded
• Accommodation in Ha Noi.
• International flights.
• Admissions fees during free time, optional activity.
• Visas & visa fee.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips & gratuities.
• Transfer in Ha Noi
• Personal expenditure like shopping, drink, laundry, phone, etc.
Health & Fitness required:
There is easy to moderate suitable to all travelers, no requirement on this trip.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi.
Our trip end upon arrival in Hanoi railway station
What to take:
We suggest you to take suitcase and day bay and jacket in Winter Hanoi from December to March. Take long paints, long sleeve, shorts, trekking boot, T-shirt, first aid.